Bonide Adds New Members to National Sales and Merchandising Team
Oriskany, NY – February 20, 2015 – Bonide has announced the hiring of six new sales and merchandising experts for its national sales team. New team members bring industry experience and local market knowledge to several key markets for Bonide.
Sales Team Members announced today are:
- Mia Keske - Territory Sales Manager – Minnesota and Iowa
- Chris Their - Territory Sales Manager - Georgia and Florida
- Eric Moore - Territory Sales Manager – Arizona, Nevada and Utah
- Tee Stallings - Merchandising Sales Specialist – Southeast Region
- Chris Long - Merchandising Sales Specialist – Northeast Region
- Dwight Hammond - Merchandising Sales Specialist – Southeast Region
Team members receive extensive product training and reside in their markets. The Bonide field sales team now consists of 41 members nationwide.
In addition to Lawn and Garden Controls, the Bonide product portfolio now includes Turf Care Products, Rodent Controls and Animal Health related products.
In 2014 Bonide acquired the BurnOut® line of natural weed killers from St. Gabriel Laboratories.
Bonide provides top ranked product training information to dealers through in-market training meetings and their website at www.bonide.com.